- New Build
- Two bedroom third floor apartment
- Private Balcony
- Town Centre Location
- High specification which includes fully fitted kitchens with integrated appliances, oak flooring, wardrobes & fully tiled bathrooms
- Help to buy available, with only 5% deposit and 75% mortgage
- 10 year building guarantee
- Legal fees paid, for reservations by end of June 2021
- No stamp duty for completions by end June 2021
An impressive two bedroom third floor apartment spanning 734sqf which offers an open plan kitchen/reception room with built in Nolte appliances including fridge/freezer, electric oven, washer/drier & dishwasher, the bathroom boasts floor to ceiling Italian tiles and Grohe polished chrome fittings. All apartments are unique and individual and come with gas central heating, double glazed sash windows and engineered oak flooring. Some of the plot specific features include courtyard gardens, balconies, roof terraces and an elevator.
Queen Katherines Court is an exciting landmark development featuring a stunning collection of just 26 one and two bedroom apartment. Situated in the heart of the bustling and thriving market town of Dunstable in Bedfordshire which is currently going through a multimillion pound regeneration and is one of the most sought after up and coming areas in England.
Transport links offer easy access to the M1 and A5 as well as the Luton & Dunstable Guided Busway taking you to from the Dunstable Town Centre to Luton Station and onto London Euston and St. Pancras International. Luton International Airport is also close by.